* Listen to GMs
* Dishonesty to GMs is a bannable offense.
* Impersonating any staff member is an instant ban.
* Being rude to GMs, whether in local chat, whispers, or world chat is not allowed and can result in a ban.
* No bad mouthing the server or it's staff. If you do not like it here do not play here. If you are unhappy and seem to be having trouble leaving let us know and we will help you.
* Insulting a GM anywhere is a bannable offense.
* Any and all attacks directly or indirectly made against this server or any member of its team will result in a ban.
* No swearing in any language on public chat channels. Be polite on the channels.
* English only on World chat channel to speak a different langiage please create a custom channel made for your language.
* No verbally (chat/whisper/forums) harassing other players and/or issuing real life threats.
* No racist comments anywhere (ingame or on the forum).
* No hacking of any sort.
* Account sharing is not permitted and will result in loss of support, as well as the possibility of every player account being banned that has accessed the shared account if a hacker also has had access to the same account. Be smart Keep your account secure and you will have no issues
* advertising any other servers on Acolytes Online will result in a ban.
* Honor farming is not allowed, and punishments will be issued when caught.
* GM Island
* Any area that is still under development and not made public.
* No flying except in the Outlands. This should go without saying since the only ways to fly in Azeroth are via exploiting bugs or by cheating.
* Do not ask for GM's in world channel.
* Do not make useless tickets. Ask other players to help you before you ask GM's.
* Do not report loot problems.
* Do not report PvP issues unless it breaks one of the above rules.
* Please report any hackers
* Please make valid tickets stating your issue. Do not make tickets like "GM pls whisper me!!"
* All tickets will be deleted if they break one of these requirements.
* Keep all posts on-topic.
* All posts must be in English, unless topic title notifies otherwise. Note: Support requests will only be handled in English.
* Do not discuss illegal activities.
* Post your comment/question to the most appropriate forum. Any posts deemed to be in the wrong forum will be deleted. Do not cross-post the same question to multiple forums.
* Include as much information as you can when seeking help. This may include logs and command line output. Nobody will be able to help you if you don't give sufficient detail.
* No useless posts. This includes: Thread bumping, useless one liners, Flame wars, Trolling and Spamming. What is spamming? Read this.
* Do not start multiple threads regarding server status. If one is already on the first page, post in it.
* Thank those who help you. Acknowledgment of a helpful suggestion not only placates those who helped you, it may also help others with a similar problem. All those who have been helped on this forum are invited to help other users by responding to their questions when they know the answer.
* Do not link to any site that contains adult content, sexually oriented material or might otherwise be considered offensive. Any post containing an inappropriate link will be deleted and the poster will receive a warning.
* Do not propose/link to any site that contains warez/copyrighted software/materials that can be downloaded illegally.
* Personal attacks are not tolerated here. If you have a problem with a fellow player, keep it private.
* No racism or other discrimination will be tolerated here.
Failure to abide by these rules may result in your account being banned or locked either temporarily or permanently.
Staff Interaction Rules
* Lying to staff will result in a ban.
* If a member of the staff tells you to do something, then please do it. Don't argue. If you are being told to do something that violates the rules and without good reason, then report it to the Admin.
* Be respectful to the server staff, they spend their countless hours helping you... for free.
* Failure to cooperate with any investigation initiated by the Admin, Dev or Head GM can result in a ban.
* If a staff member is disrespectful or violating the rules, contact the Admin.
Punishments are up to the discretion of the server staff dealing with the issue at the time and may be lesser or more severe than the guideline posted here. If you wish to appeal your punishment you will need to provide all necessary information proving your innocence to the staff in the player support forum.